Private home care in your Boston neighborhood
BetterCare at Home™
A lot has changed since we founded HouseWorks to provide private in home care more than 20 years ago. But one thing remains the same: home is where seniors feel their safest and most comfortable. Simply put, aging at home helps seniors stay at the center of the life they love.
That’s why our BetterCare at Home™ approach works—wrapping our clients and their families in support as we guide them through every possible challenge aging at home can throw their way.
Personalized in home care for each client
From our home care office in Boston, HouseWorks assigns every private home care client to a dedicated CareTeam. Families know who to call for questions or advice. CareTeams are familiar with seniors’ preferences and habits, appointments and daily schedule, and day-to-day needs. Our private Caregivers and CareTeams work together to deliver seamless care.
- A highly responsive CareTeam, available 24/7 in Greater Boston
- A comprehensive, holistic home care assessment that focuses on health and wellbeing
- A customized in home care plan that is regularly updated
- Thoughtful matching between client and private Caregiver
- Activities that make life interesting and deepen the human connection
Skilled, dependable, and big-hearted Caregivers
We lead the industry in our Caregiver hiring practices and carefully select only highly trained and compassionate Caregivers, Companions, Certified Home Health Aides and Certified Nursing Aides for our clients. We recognize that engaged Caregivers stay with us longer and stand strong with us to provide BetterCare at Home™.
- Variety of Caregivers for every need, including Certified Home Health Aides and Certified Nursing Aides
- Deeper, more nurturing client relationships
- Extreme reliability and trustworthiness
- Higher experience levels and ongoing skills training
- Longer average tenure with HouseWorks and with each client
Innovative services that add a new dimension
We refine our in-home care services to meet the changing needs of our clients and their families.
Learn more about our services